Any Kotlin Developers going to JavaOne willing to give a talk in Sacramento?

Hi Kotliners!

My name is Steve and I run the Sacramento Groovy Users group http://sacgru.com.  This year we’ve expanded our topics to include Alternative JVM talks and we’ve had great talks recently on Scala last month and Gosu a few months back.  Kotlin was a topic that some in the group asked for specifically.

With JavaOne coming up it occurred to me that our regular meetup time would be Thursday October 4th at 6:30 PM.  I would be open to moving the day if it would make it more convenient for you.  There are quite a few people in the group who would love to hear a talk on Kotlin and I think I could get a number of people from partner organizations in the region.

Hope someone is able to make it!

-Steve

P.S. - Just so you know, Sacramento is about  2.5 hours by train from San Francisco.  Let me know if we can help with accomodations (at least we will cover food and beer).

Hi,

Thanks for the invitation.
My schedule is rather tightly packed with talks already, and Thursday seems almost impossible to make (I’m giving a talk in Mountain View at 2pm),
but Wednesday, Oct 3 looks fine: my JavaOne talks are in the morning, and I’ll be able to get to Sacramento by 6pm.

For further discussion, please contact me at andrey.breslav () jetbrains.com.