Best practices for importing operator extension functions

What are the best practices for scoping when extending (multiple) class(es) with operators? Currently, I have all my extensions as top-level functions across multiple files (loosely sorted by class to be extended) but in the same package. That means, I can simply run import my.extensions.package.* to get all extensions. However, scoping with with does not work because I do not have an object/class for scoping. As a minimum working example, I would like to extend the MutableList class with fun operator minus to remove an object from the list, extensions live in extensions package, “production code” lives in otherpackage. For simplicity, only one extension function is specified, but this generalizes to multiple extension functions:
Extension1.kt:

package extension

operator fun <T> MutableList<T>.minus(t: T ) = this.let { it.remove(t); it }

I can star import the entire package and then simply run, in Run1.kt:

package otherpackage

import extension.*

fun run1() = mutableListOf(null as Any?).let { it - null; it }

In order to be able to use scoping, I made a second file with the same extension Extension2.kt, but this time the method is held in an object:

package extension

object Extension2 {
    operator fun <T> MutableList<T>.minus(t: T ) = this.let { it.remove(t); it }
}

I can now scope using with, which can be useful to avoid namespace clashes (Run2.kt):

package otherpackage

import extension.Extension2

fun run2() = with (Extension2) { mutableListOf(null as Any?) - null }

However, star import does not work anymore. While this might seem irrelevant for this example, this becomes rather annoying with more (operator) extension functions:

package otherpackage

// works
import extension.Extension2.minus
// does not work
//import test.Extension2.*

fun run3() = mutableListOf(null as Any?).let { it - null; it }

Is there a way to reconcile the ease of use with the star import and the ability to scope with with, in particular for (operator) extension functions?

Update: This is probably related/