How do I define several modules in a single gradle project?

Hi,
I’ve created a Kotlin react wrapper for the ring-ui library, https://github.com/Logrally/kotlin-react-ring-ui.
ring-ui is composed of many submodules, each component has a wrapper for kotlin/js. At the moment a single JS module is created as output of the gradle build which exports all wrappers and requires all ring-ui. This results in a huge JS file size in a web project when using the wrappers.

Is it possible to force compileKotlin2Js to generate distinct JS files which only export one wrapper module at a time? (e.g. ringui-kotlin-alert.js and ringui-kotlin-button.js instead of a single ringui-kotlina-all.js which defines both)

I guess that I could achieve this by generating a lot of build.gradle files, but that would be a nightmare to handle.

Regards,
Joachim

If I remember correctly this is not possible at least not yet. There was a post about this already here with an answer from the jetbrains team.
As far as I am aware the only option to reduce the js output size right now is still only the dce-tool. Well and sure you can create multiple gradle modules, but that would indeed be not really optimal.

Thanks @Wasabi375 for the feedback.
I’m using GitHub - JetBrains/create-react-kotlin-app: Create React apps using Kotlin with no build configuration which is supposed to already do the dce. I assume that it’s able to remove the unneeded kotln wrapper code from my module file which imports all ring-ui components and defines all wrappers. It’s probably not able to find out that a native JS component isn’t used anymore and thus doesn’t remove the unneeded imports of ring-ui components.

I’ll get back to this later on when I’m nearer to deployment of production code and hope that the Kotlin js compile plugin has better support for this scenario then.

Regards,
Joachim