In Idea, how can I add kotlin dependency packages and configure kotlin?

hello,I’m in trouble and I need help.
I’m building a spring framework, but the test program doesn’t work, and project error messages always show Ensure that you have a dependency on the kotlin standard library. I update ideas, kotlin plugins version “1.3.70” , and builds.gradle updates
builds.gradle
ext{KotlinVersion = “1.3.70”}
plugins {
id “org.jetspibrains. Kotlin.jvm” version “1.3.70” apply false
id “kotlin-android”
}
buildscript{dependencies{
classpath (“org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-gradle-plugin:1.3.70”)
classpath (“org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-android-extensions:1.3.70”)
classpath (“com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.2.1”)
}}
dependencies{
testCompile(“com.nhaarman:mockito-kotlin:1.6.0”) {
exclude module: “kotlin-stdlib”
exclude module: “kotlin-reflect”
exclude module: “mockito-core”
}
}
but the facts didn’t help?

Error:Kotlin: Supertypes of the following classes cannot be resolved. Please make sure you have the required dependencies in the classpath:
class org.springframework.context.ApplicationContext, unresolved supertypes: EnvironmentCapable, ListableBeanFactory, HierarchicalBeanFactory, ResourcePatternResolver
class org.springframework.context.support.GenericApplicationContext, unresolved supertypes: BeanDefinitionRegistry
class org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext, unresolved supertypes: DefaultResourceLoader

I’m not sure what you are trying to do here, but your project seems to be a bit “confused”. The id of the kotlin plugin is: "org.jetbrains.kotlin.jvm" (note small letters, correct spelling of Jetbrains and proper quotes (not directional ones - you probably copied out of word).

More significantly, you use the kotlin-android plugin, but spring is not Android. On the other hand, you don’t include any spring plugins or dependencies. I would suggest that you use a wizard (or a sample project to copy) to create a new file from scratch as this file is completely in the wrong direction.