I’m looking into building a web client (based on React) using Kotlin JS
So far I figured there are two possible approaches that people follow:
- Use Kotlin WebPack plugin - and don’t use Gradle
- Use Kotlin Front-end plugin for Gradle - and don’t use npm
Both seem a bit contrived in my opinion.
Is there any example which:
- uses Gradle to compile Kotlin
- uses npm to manage dependencies, bundle etc.
- https://github.com/JetBrains/create-react-kotlin-app says Kotlin Webpack plugin does not work with JDK9. Is this still an issue?
- Kotlin JS compiler targets ES5.1. Is support for ES2015 on the roadmap?