Kotlin ecosystem and utilities

Hello everyone, after long time researching Kotlin, I have discovered that there are many neat solutions to things, but that they are locked into the JetBrains components/frameworks.
Currently I have seen the lack of uniform packages in the Kotlin/Multiplatform/Jvm/Js/Native ecosystems.

For example there is great code how to build a shipable application for macOS, Windows, Linux, Android, Web at compose-jb/gradle-plugins/compose/src/main/kotlin/org/jetbrains/compose/desktop/application at v1.3.0-rc01 · JetBrains/compose-jb · GitHub

I wish that those components where freestanding utilities/libraries so that everyone could utilize them building whatever project in Kotlin, it would ease things up. Also people would learn faster and come with ideas how to improve on things.

I have also seen plugins/gradle plugins for publishing code libraries to MavenCentral, why doesn’t JetBrains or the community try to develop uniform standards for how to use Kotlin multipurposely.
It would lead to a richer community, many of the questions in forums are quote basic and nerdy, but doesn’t answer the essential questions in lifecycle management.

How about starting a community project backed by JetBrains or some experts trying to develop norm and uniform standards for doing things without being too entangled to capitalism.

It would greatly help Kotlin and it’s community to develop in a positive direction.