Slack request, no response

Hi, I sent a request on Sunday, had no response. Sent another one today (Tue) and still no response. Can someone help pls? Thanks

What is your request?

He probably means the slack sinup: Kotlin Slack Sign-up

In my experience it takes some time. I think it took a few days for me to get accepted, not sure how often they check this. If you aren’t accepted into the slack at the end of the week I would start to worry, but until then I don’t think there is much more you can do except wait. That said, maybe you get lucky and someone from JetBrains sees this here a bit earlier :wink:

Sorry, to clarify I meant a request for an invite. Text said reply within 24 hours?

Mmm, I wasn’t aware of the 24h hour thing. I still seem to remember that it took longer than that for me. AFAIK this is not an automated process so it might just take a bit longer. Especially if you made the request on Sunnday, because there probably wasn’t anyone working.

Thanks, I’ll wait a few more days, but FWIW page does say " To join the Kotlin Slack Channel, please enter your email address below and an invite will be sent to you in the next 24 hours.
The only required data is your email."

Great! Got an invite :slight_smile:

1 Like