1.0.4 is almost around the corner, so the team is pleased to announce availability of the first
1.0.4 EAP build.
- Lots of bugs are fixed in the compiler and IDE.
- A plenty of new intentions, inspections and quickfixes.
- Gradle plugin is now compatible with Gradle 2.14.1 (previously a non-clean build could fail).
See the full changelog.
How to get EAP build
For Intellij IDEA
Configure Early Access Preview channel in Tools | Kotlin | Configure Kotlin Plugin Updates and press “Check for updates now”.
For Gradle or Maven
- Add https://dl.bintray.com/kotlin/kotlin-eap to your repositories.
- Change a version of Kotlin dependencies (a plugin and a stdlib) to
Please do provide feedback and report any issues to our issue tracker (please specify your plugin version and IDE version).