We're happy to announce the EAP for Kotlin 1.1.2. The final release is going to happen in the middle of April.
- Typing and code completion performance improvements
- Kapt3 now supports “kapt.kotlin.generated” option and allows to generate Kotlin files
- APT / Kapt support to the maven plugin
- Android specific quickfixes and string resource reference folding
- Plenty of new intentions, inspections and quickfixes
- Lots of bugs are fixed in the compiler and IDE
How to get EAP build
For IntelliJ IDEA:
You can configure Early Access Preview channel in Tools → Kotlin → Configure Kotlin Plugin Updates. Change the update channel to "Early Access Preview 1.1.x" and press Check for updates now.
For Gradle or Maven:
Add https://dl.bintray.com/kotlin/kotlin-eap-1.1 to your repositories.
Change the version of Kotlin dependencies (compiler and stdlib) to
Please do provide feedback and report any issues to our issue tracker (please specify your plugin version and IDE version).