We’re happy to announce the EAP for Kotlin 1.1.3. The final release is going to happen in the first half of June.
- Rainbow highlighting for local variables and parameters
- Inline hints for parameter names (enabled by default) and inferred types (disabled by default, can be enabled in Settings | Editor | General | Appearance | Show parameter name hints | Configure…)
- Performance and memory usage improvements in the compiler and IDE plugin
- Improvements in the performance of generated bytecode
- Lots of bugs are fixed in the compiler and IDE
You can configure Early Access Preview channel in Tools → Kotlin → Configure Kotlin Plugin Updates. Change the update channel to “Early Access Preview 1.1.x” and press Check for updates now.
Add https://dl.bintray.com/kotlin/kotlin-eap-1.1 to your repositories.
Change the version of Kotlin dependencies (compiler and stdlib) to 1.1.3-eap-34
Please do provide feedback and report any issues to our issue tracker (please specify your plugin version and IDE version).