Kotlin Build Error

Java Version = 1.8
Idea Version = 2016.1

Build error

Information:Kotlin: Kotlin JPS plugin version 1.0.1-release-IJ143-32
Information:Kotlin: Plugin loaded: KotlinAndroidJpsPlugin
Information:Kotlin: Using kotlin-home = /Users/raccoon/Library/Application Support/IntelliJIdea2016.1/Kotlin/kotlinc
Information:Kotlin: Kotlin Compiler version 1.0.1-1
Information:Kotlin: Using Kotlin home directory /Users/raccoon/Library/Application Support/IntelliJIdea2016.1/Kotlin/kotlinc
Information:Kotlin: Configuring the compilation environment
Information:Module "KOTCU" was fully rebuilt due to project configuration/dependencies changes
Information:27.03.2016 11:03 - Compilation completed with 2 errors and 0 warnings in 10s 126ms
Error:Kotlin: Unknown compiler message tag: INFO
Error:Kotlin: Unknown compiler message tag: LOGGING

Did you see this error just once, or do you see it every time you compile your project?

i am see this error mac osx linux and windows systems.

i do see every time this error

I was also getting the same error everytime both in Windows and Ubuntu. Then I suspect that the source of the error may be my locale or language.

Changing locale didn’t help but changing display language solved the problem both for Windows and Ubuntu. My previous language was Turkish, and changed it to English. Apparently this is a uppercase-lowercase Turkish I problem in the CompilerOutputParser.CATEGORIES map: I -> ı, İ -> i

HTH

Thanks a lot for the update! I’ve filed an issue for this problem: https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/KT-13631

Hi, @devmehmetnuri, @mmdemirbas!

Could you please check daemon status, is it on? (Settings | Build,... | Compiler | Kotlin Compiler | Keep compiler process alive...)
If so, could you please try with the disabled daemon.

Thanks.

Hello,

The same error occurs with Keep compiler process alive between invocations setting enabled, and disabled. Version info:

Information:Kotlin: Kotlin JPS plugin version 1.0.4-release-IJ2016.1-112
Information:Kotlin: Kotlin Compiler version 1.0.4

IntelliJ IDEA 2016.2.2
Build #IC-162.1628.40, built on August 16, 2016
JRE: 1.8.0_91-b15 amd64
JVM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM by Oracle Corporation