Kotlin-project: broken maven dependencies

I cloned latest Kotlin source code from github. Then I tried to compile kotlin-project with maven but got error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project kotlin-maven-plugin: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:0.1-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-compiler:jar:0.1-SNAPSHOT, org.jetbrains.kotlin:intellij-core:jar:0.1-SNAPSHOT, org.jetbrains.kotlin:intellij-annotations:jar:0.1-SNAPSHOT, org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-build-tools:jar:0.1-SNAPSHOT, org.jetbrains.kotlin:trove4j:jar:0.1-SNAPSHOT, org.jetbrains.kotlin:picocontainer:jar:0.1-SNAPSHOT, org.jetbrains.kotlin:dartc:jar:0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-compiler:jar:0.1-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]

How I can fix it? Thanks.

After building kotlin compiler, run mvn install in libraries folder. That will (among other things) install compiler artifacts into local maven repository.

Thank you. But why this artifacts not in common Kotlin repo?

Because you've just built it by calling ant on build.xml. You need to install that version to local maven repository to be able to build libraries (maven plugin, kdoc, etc)